Milford Youth Theater is a volunteer driven community youth theater group based in Milford, Ohio. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, formed in January 2021.
Milford Youth Theater (MY Theater) is an opportunity for the youth in our community to bring their talents and creativity to the stage! We believe that musical theater can unite and encourage our youth by giving them the experience to work together in a unique way.
- We will masterfully prepare and perform high-quality theatrical productions
- We will create an atmosphere that honors and enhances each other’s talents, gifts, and time.
- We will work together as a team- We will be slow to anger and quick to forgive.
- We will tell great stories that spark joy and stir in our hearts.
- Every participant is viewed as vital to the process. Family and community involvement is essential to the success of the organization.
Board of Directors
Jason Gulbrandson- President (not pictured)
Josselyn Gulbrandson- Co Vice President
Gina Jasinoski- Co Vice President
Molly Zeek- Secretary
Ryan Fortner- Treasurer (not pictured)
PO box 79
Miamiville, Ohio 45147